- The Pilot/Flying J rebate scandal has made it more obvious than ever that it's critical to learn how to verify the price you are being charged – especially for trucking companies that buy on cost-plus!
- Major refinery upgrades in the Mid-West could cause price spikes in fuel costs in the coming months.
- Benchmarks and fuel buying formulas are becoming more complicated, especially ones using spot or index-based pricing as a basis for rack transactions.
- The availability of cheaper crude at select refineries could impact your long-term price planning and negotiation strategies.
Attend Winning Fuel Buying Strategies so you can ...
- Buy Smarter – Learn how to shop your fuel purchases and leverage your volume with suppliers.
- Negotiate Better – Get the tools to negotiate a great supply deal to accommodate today's changing fuel slate and write a contract that works for your business.
- Elevate Your Knowledge – Discover the pros and cons of using spot-based purchasing formulas versus more traditional benchmarks for truck-and-trailer purchases.
- Control Costs – We'll show you how to keep your suppliers in check by verifying the invoice price you pay is the correct price.
- Increase Profits – Find out how to use price discovery tools to read the market and predict your next day's wholesale costs.
- Pick the Right Benchmark – Make sure you select the best fit for your business from the many options out there.
This course was designed to help petroleum marketers, fuel resellers and end-users stay on the cutting edge in today's unpredictable fuel marketplace!