This course helps petroleum marketers, fuel resellers and end-users stay ahead of today’s unpredictable fuel marketplace.
- Don’t be lulled into a false sense of security just because fuel prices are falling! Without an updated, current fuel buying program, you could be leaving even MORE money on the table.
- There are going to be more significant changes in downstream marketing – especially in the East, where Hess is pulling out of wholesale marketing in the next year. That is going to have a tremendous impact on supply for many fuel buyers.
- If you are in California, you must understand Cap and Trade and the huge impact it will have on rack prices throughout California and fuel supply agreements!
- Benchmarks and fuel buying formulas are more complicated than ever before, especially ones using spot or index-based pricing as a basis for rack transactions, or complex “formulas.”
- Mexico – now that fuel is being deregulated, this is going to open tremendous opportunities both here, and in Mexico – especially for jobbers and retailers!
Attend OPIS Winning Fuel Buying Strategies so you can…
- Buy Smarter – Learn how to shop your fuel purchases and leverage your volume with suppliers.
- Negotiate Better – Get the tools to negotiate a great supply deal to accommodate today’s changing fuel slate and write a contract that works for your business.
- Elevate Your Knowledge – Discover the pros and cons of using spot-based purchasing formulas versus more traditional benchmarks for truck-and-trailer purchases.
- Control Costs – We’ll show you how to keep your suppliers in check by verifying the invoice price you pay is the correct price.
- Increase Profits – Find out how to use price discovery tools to read the market and predict your next day’s wholesale costs.
- Pick the Right Benchmark – Make sure you select the best fit for your business from the many options out there.
Who Should Attend
- C-Store Owners
- Fuel Managers
- Petroleum Marketers
- Fleet Managers
- Ethanol Blenders
- Government Officials
- Procurement Specialists
- Service Station Owners
- Terminal Owners
- Truckstop Marketers
- Bulk Fuel End Users
Why You Need to AttendIn today’s dynamic fuel purchasing landscape, OPIS’s Winning Fuel Buying Strategies will provide you with the knowledge to master the basics of fuel buying. This 2-day program will help you discover how to buy smarter, negotiate better, control costs, increase profits, and grow your business.
“Very interesting course, learned a lot, great speakers, very knowledgeable.”
Gives you a good understanding of the market and the tools you need to negotiate a good contract to meet your own needs.”