Enhance the way you buy, sell, market and
trade gasoline and diesel fuel in just 3 days!
Hundreds of buyers and sellers of refined products have graduated from this advanced fuel buying course and are prepared to meet the dynamic challenges facing fuel managers. Now is your chance to join them! In this interactive and educational executive training course, you'll learn:
- Basic and advanced hedging strategies to manage your gasoline and diesel risk.
- How to lock in low fuel prices.
- The 3 critical hedging strategies to help protect your cash flow.
- How published benchmarks let you strategically participate in the market's downside with your physical fuel purchases.
- How to use the energy market's seasonal trends to your competitive advantage.
- Why price caps are back and how to benefit from a falling market but still protect your fuel budget if prices rise.
- How petroleum marketers are using futures to protect retail gasoline and diesel margins.
- What basis risk is and how to control it using NYMEX/CME ClearPort instruments.
- How international unrest impacts spot markets, rack markets and retail markets.
- Plus, gain new business relationships you can leverage for years to come.