This class has been providing expert NGL training
for over 13 years!
for over 13 years!
Your Course Instructors:
Director Global LPG/Feedstocks Division
Director Oil and Gas
North America NGLs
Who Should Attend:
Anyone involved with the natural gas liquids business can benefit from this stellar course, including, but not limited to:
- Traders/Trader Apprentices
- Sales/Marketing Managers
- Logistics/Accounting Personnel
- Transportation Managers
- Petrochemical Professionals
- Ethanol Managers
- Professionals involved with natural gas liquids
Master The NGL Industry in Just 3 Days!
This highly valuable training course follows the flow of product and finance throughout the entire NGL business, giving you a head start to success in the midstream industry – regardless of your role.
- Get a comprehensive understanding of the physical infrastructure, commercial and economic aspects of the NGL industry to succeed and become a power player.
- Examine the characteristics of the NGL/LPG markets and how they differ from refined products and crude.
- Find out how natural gas, refining operations, ethanol and petrochemicals all tie-in to affect supply.
- Learn the logistics of moving the "raw" NGL stream from the production point to hub locations for separation into finished products and delivery to end users.
- Discover valuable tips of the trade that help you with pricing, contracting and managing your risk.
- Gain a greater insight of the activities of the supply chain.
- Recognize the future trends and risks for the petroleum industry.
- Comprehensive understanding of all sectors of the NGL supply chain.
- Understanding processes, logistics, costs, margins and pricing.
- Familiarization with key performance indicators.
Special Enterprise Site Tour!
Join one of the premier NGL companies for a tour of its top-notch Mont Belvieu facility and see firsthand how a fractionation plant separates the individual components and other byproducts and how a storage facility operates. Even industry veterans will find this an educational and rewarding experience! Space is limited to the first 55 paid registrants.