Master The NGL Industry in Just 3 Days!
This highly valuable training course follows the flow of product and finance throughout the entire NGL business, giving you a head start to success in the midstream industry – regardless of your role.
- Get a comprehensive understanding of the physical infrastructure, commercial and economic aspects of the NGL industry to succeed and become a power player.
- Examine the characteristics of the NGL/LPG markets and how they differ from refined products and crude.
- Find out how natural gas, refining operations, ethanol and petrochemicals all tie-in to affect supply.
- Learn the logistics of moving the "raw" NGL stream from the production point to hub locations for separation into finished products and delivery to end users.
- Discover valuable tips of the trade that help you with pricing, contracting and managing your risk.
- Gain a greater insight of the activities of the supply chain.
- Understand the prices, costs, and margins in each of the sectors.
- Recognize the future trends and risks for the petroleum industry.
- Comprehensive understanding of all sectors of the petroleum supply chain.
- Understanding processes, logistics, costs, margins and pricing.
SPECIAL ENTERPRISE SITE TOUR!
(seating limited, you must register to attend.)
Join one of the premier NGL companies for a tour of its top-notch Mont Belvieu facility and see firsthand how a fractionation plant separates the individual components and other byproducts and how a storage facility operates. Even industry veterans will find this an educational and rewarding experience! Space is limited to the first 55 paid registrants.
This class has been providing expert NGL training for over 15 years!
Your Course Instructors:
Director, Global LPG/NGLs /Feedstocks, OPIS
North America NGLs, OPIS
Director, Oil and Gas, OPIS
Who Should Attend:
• Traders/Trader Apprentices
• Sales/Marketing Managers
• Logistics/Accounting Personnel
• Transportation Managers
• Petrochemical Professionals
• Ethanol Managers
• Professionals involved with natural gas liquids