VP, Sales & Marketing,
Renewable Energy Group (REG)
Sutherland, Asbill & Brennan, LLC
Western Canada Biodiesel Association
A comprehensive course detailing the policy and economic drivers of biofuels supply and demand.Join us at the OPIS RFS2, RINs and Biodiesel Forum in order to get prepared for the challenges—and the opportunities—that lie ahead. From compliance to pricing strategies to financing, our speakers will share their knowledgeable insights with you.
If you’re an obligated party such as a refiner or fuels distributor, a biofuels company, or a service provider to the industry, you simply cannot put yourself at risk of potential federal fines of $37,500 per day per violation for non-compliance.
Here are some of the questions that our experts will answer (and don’t forget to come with your own questions for the Q&As that are part of every session!):
- What do the final 2014 biofuels blending mandates mean for biofuels
production and prices?
- How can obligated parties utilize a Quality Assurance Plan (QAP) to
reduce their compliance burden and risk?
- Where are RINs prices headed in the next few months—and next few years?
- Can the biodiesel industry thrive without the blenders’ tax credit?
- What is the proper course of action to successfully secure financing
for building a biofuels plant?
- Has the cellulosic industry finally turned the corner to commercial viability?
In addition, we will provide updates on the major changes taking place in California, under both the Low Carbon Fuel Standard and the state’s Greenhouse Gas Cap-and-Trade program that will sweep in for fuels distributors, starting on January 1, 2015.
We’ll also take a look at how Canada’s growing biofuels industry is impacting—and being affected by—U.S. biofuels markets and the RFS2 program.
The regulations are complicated—leaving the industry vulnerable to extremely costly fraud and mistakes. Reserve your seat today for this must-attend annual event and get expert instruction on how to legally and successfully comply.