OPIS Europe LPG & Naphtha Report
Now includes important Naphtha price assessments!
This benchmarking publication accurately pinpoints naphtha, propane and butane prices in northwest Europe and the Mediterranean. In addition, it provides 13-month forwards propane pricing - more than any other LPG publication - giving you an aggregated, unique view of the market. Plus, this daily resource keeps you current on market news such as supply and demand challenges, arbitrage opportunities and refinery acquisitions/mergers.
Inside this report, you'll find:
- New! Naphtha prices ($/mt) including the mean, change, month-to-date average and diff to flat price for:
- Paraffinic Naphtha
- Open-Spec Naphtha
- Naphtha CIF NWE
- LPG prices ($/mt) including the low, high, mean, change and month-to-date average for:
- Propane CIF ARA (ToT Cargoes)
- Butane CIF ARA (+4,000mt)
- Propane FOB Med
- Butane FOB Med
- LPG Mont Belvieu snapshot ($/mt) pulled at 2:30pm EST and includes the mean, change and month-to-date average for:
- Mont Belvieu Non-TET Propane
- Mont Belvieu Non-TET Butane
- Global propane and butane daily close prices for:
- CIF ARA
- CFR Japan
- Mont Belvieu Non-TET*
- FOB Arab Gulf
- *Note: Mont Belvieu will show the close number of the prior day.
- Daily freight Rates ($/mt) and netbacks for these routes:
- Arab Gulf to Japan
- US Gulf Coast to NW Europe
- Monthly posted propane and butane contract prices of major producers:
- Saudi Arabia FOB
- Algeria FOB
- North Sea FOB
- Extended curves to 13 months, 5 quarters and 2 calendars for NW Europe propane forwards prices ($/mt) including the minimum, maximum, mean, change, time spread, Propane/Naphtha and Naphtha.
- Extended curves to 13 months, 5 quarters and 2 calendars for 13-month global propane forward prices ($/mt) for Mont Belvieu, Arbitrage, CP, Far East and East/West.
- Arbitrage cargo listing for Northwest Europe*
- *Le Havre – Stenungsund and U.K. East Coast range