OPIS/STALSBY Petroleum Terminal Encyclopedia
Great News! We are rolling back the price by as much as 42% to make this publication more affordable than ever!
2017 Edition - Get The Lastest Terminal Information
The OPIS/STALSBY Petroleum Terminal Encyclopedia puts you in touch with over 1,600 bulk liquid storage facilities throughout North America. Quickly locate product and available storage for crude oil, refined products, ethanol, biodiesel, natural gas liquids, jet fuel and petrochemicals.
Order today and get:
- Mailing addresses and physical addresses of terminal facilities, email addresses, direct phone and fax numbers and job titles.
- Free Bonus: The State-by-State Terminals Map on DVD – A $249 Value! Use these full-color maps (now powered by Google*) to help pinpoint physical locations of terminals throughout the U.S. There's never been an easier way to view terminals at-a-glance.
* Internet access required for viewing.
- Terminal manager
- Exchange/throughput coordinator
- Bill of lading/accounts receivable
Terminal Type listings include:
- Refined products
- Crude oil
- Natural gas liquids
- Jet fuel
- Lube oil
Outloading methods include:
- Transport truck
- Rail line companies
serving the terminal
Outloading features include:
- Top or bottom loading
- Card automation or key access
- Vapor recovery requirements
- Additive injection equipment
- Lubricity additive capabilities
- Splash blending
- Meter blending
Type of product stored with individual and total capacities:
- Total Number of Tanks
- ExStars Terminal Numbers
- Exchange/Throughput Partners
- Terminal Index
The DVD version of the Petroleum Terminal Encyclopedia is completely exportable to Microsoft Excel spreadsheets, text, and many other formats, and allows you to search the entire database on any of the specific characteristics you are looking for. View Export Sample >>
The DVD is also available in a geocoded format. This expanded geocode version provides longitude and latitude degrees for physical terminal locations. Create your own specialty maps using this exclusive data!
View Export Sample >>