OPIS/STALSBY Petroleum Terminal Encyclopedia
The OPIS/STALSBY Petroleum Terminal Encyclopedia puts you in touch with over 1,500 bulk liquid storage facilities throughout North America. Quickly locate product and available storage for crude oil, refined products, ethanol, biodiesel, natural gas liquids, jet fuel and petrochemicals.
Subscribe today and get:
- Mailing addresses and physical addresses of terminal facilities, email addresses, direct phone and fax numbers and job titles.
- Free Bonus: The State-by-State Terminals Map on CD – A $199 Value! Use these full-color maps (now powered by Google*) to help pinpoint physical locations of terminals throughout the U.S. There's never been an easier way to view terminals at-a-glance.
* Internet access required for viewing.
- Terminal manager
- Exchange coordinator
- Bill of lading personnel
Terminal Type listings include:
- Refined products
- Crude oil
- Natural gas liquids
- Jet fuel
- Lube oil
Outloading methods include:
- Transport truck
- Rail line companies
serving the terminal
Outloading features include:
- Top or bottom loading
- Card automation or key access
- Vapor recovery requirements
- Additive injection equipment
- Lubricity additive capabilities
Type of product stored with individual and total capacities:
- Total Number of Tanks
- ExStars Terminal Numbers
- Exchange/Throughput Coordinators
- Common Haul Carriers Yellow Pages
- Ethanol Storage Index Refinery
- Terminal Index
The CD version of the Petroleum Terminal Encyclopedia is completely exportable to Microsoft Excel spreadsheets, text, and many other formats, and allows you to search the entire database on any of the specific characteristics you are looking for. View Export Sample >>
The CD is also available in a geocoded format. This expanded geocode version provides longitude and latitude degrees for physical terminal locations. Create your own specialty maps using this exclusive data!
View Export Sample >>