OPIS Retail DataHouse
The World’s Largest Archive of Daily-Updated
Retail Fuel Prices & Margins
The OPIS Retail DataHouse is a self-serve web tool that allows you to get historical gasoline prices and margins as well as diesel prices and margins from as far back as January 2007 to as current as 8 days prior to your request.
Retail fuel prices are compared against OPIS's proprietary rack prices enabling this tool to display estimated operating profit margin data at gas stations across the U.S. This new way of accessing retail fuel prices is a game-changer for anyone involved with retail gasoline and diesel!
Use this self-query program to:
- Quickly separate the winning and losing markets to make better investment decisions.
- Discover what markets are the most profitable and what brands have the best pricing power.
- Benchmark operating margins and retail fuel prices by brand and region against competitors.
- Track the profitability of the major players in this rapidly changing market.
The OPIS Retail DataHouse includes prices and margins for:
- 132,000 unique stations
- 335+ brands
- 38,000+ different geographic regions in the U.S.
Fuel prices can be segmented and delivered by:
- Zip code
- Metropolitan area
- National level
- Web-based tool allows queries to be generated any time of day
- Ability to run multiple region types per report
- Easily downloadable to either .xls or .csv formats
- Shows on-screen output