OPIS Retail Fuel Watch Newsletter is the industry's only available scorecard that lets you accurately and efficiently grade retail profit performance against key competitors in more than 300 markets. Easy-to-read charts, graphs and tables put vital, concise, and accurate downstream market intelligence at your fingertips.
Petroleum marketers, oil executives, retailers, hypermarketers and fleets use the OPIS Retail Fuel Watch Newsletter to:
- Grade performance against the most comprehensive industry average available.
- Scope out the most profitable markets for expansion and steer clear of losing markets.
- Compare brand margin performance with that of rival brands, including price-leaders like Wal-Mart and Speedway.
- Discover what brands are reaping the biggest rewards and see who's pushing the market down.
- Enhance negotiating stance with suppliers to secure price reductions and compete and thrive in this competitive environment.
Delivered electronically every week, you get:
- National rack-to-retail profit margin trends for gasoline and diesel.
- Weekly rankings of the best and worst markets.
- Profit operating margin rankings for the top 35 brands.
- Implied refining margin trends.
- Supply and demand graphs.
- Regional retail, wholesale and profit changes.
- State margin maps.
BONUS! You'll also get a weekly profitability index for the region of your choice complete with profit margins for almost every brand on a market-by-market basis. View the Fuel Marketer Profitability Index Region List here so you know which region to select when you sign up for your free 4-week trial.