OPIS Fuel Regs & Specs Handbook
Completely updated and enhanced for 2017, it's the only desktop reference source that helps you easily track today's complex and changing fuels regulations nationwide. This user-friendly handbook is jam-packed with 150+ pages of critical information in a concise, easy-to-read format. Order your copy today.
We'll guide you through all of the new regulations that go into effect in 2016-2017 as the industry strives to meet more stringent specs than ever before. Each section allows you to quickly refer to:
- Comprehensive state and national regulations that include state-by-state taxes for gasoline, diesel, underground storage tank fees and other applicable fuels taxes.
- Renewable Fuels Standard requirements.
- Required RFG and opt-in RFG areas.
- Ultra low-sulfur highway diesel standards.
- Non-road locomotive and marine diesel specifications.
- State-by-state break-down of areas in the RFG, winter oxy-fuels and low-RVP programs.
- Refinery capacities.
- State-by-state fuel tax table at-a-glance.
- The latest OPIS coverage concerning fuel specs and regulations.
Whether you're a multi-state marketer, supplier, c-store chain, fleet, pipeline company or trader, you cannot afford to have incorrect and outdated fuel spec information – fines will cost you up to $37,500 per day. In the fuel distribution chain all points are liable. The OPIS Fuel Regs & Specs Handbook will make sure you're on-spec all year long.