OPIS White Papers
Available white papers for download:
- How to Achieve Fuel Compliance: Increasing Automation to Reduce Costs and Avoid Errors
Published by: Avalara, February 17, 2016
Excise tax determination and returns filing for fuel is one of my most complicated tax codes in the United States. How does your company combat the ever-changing rules and regulations to ensure you're compliant? Download this free white paper to find out.
- Don't Pay That Invoice Until You Know the Taxes are Accurate
Published by: Avalara, December 14, 2015
This paper provides three strategies to ensure you only pay what you owe in taxes.
- Taxing Natural Gas As A Motor Fuel: Overcoming the New Challenges of Tax Compliance
Published by: Avalara, November 10, 2015
This paper explores the challenges faced by tax managers in any business participating in the supply chain for natural gas-based motor fuels.
- Crude-By-Rail Evolves Into Permanent Midstream Fixture
Published by: Genscape, November 3, 2015
Learn how Bakken-by-rail has evolved with key insights into its new place in the U.S. midstream market
- The Rise of Biodiesel: New Alternative Fuel, New Taxation Challenges
Published by: Avalara, October 22, 2015
This report discusses the emerging role of biodiesel and taxation challenges associated with it.
- Ethanol Taxation Challenges: The Blend for Compliance Success
Published by: Avalara, September 24, 2015
This report helps make sense out of the tax confusion so you can achieve success in the ethanol market.
- OPIS Focus: Spotlighting the Florida Retail Fuel Market
Published by: OPIS, September 24, 2015
According to a recent OPIS demand study, Florida marketers are seeing a rise in retail fuel sales. Download this informative 16-page report for FREE. It contains over two dozen charts and provides an insightful analysis on what's happening with demand throughout Florida.
- How to Generate Accurate Bulk Fuel Invoices
Published by: Avalara, August 25, 2015
Using the strategies outlined in this white paper, savvy fuel suppliers are working to ensure indirect tax compliance and build a trust relationship with their buyers through accurate invoicing.
- The Impact of VLCC Fleet Speed on Effective Fleet Size
Published by: Genscape, June 22, 2015
Explore the relationship between speed, spot charter rates & bunker prices to understand fleet demand for better decisions.