Daily, weekly, bi-weekly and monthly reports on regional coal production centers.
Track growth and understand supply and demand in the world’s major coal-producing and consuming regions. Seven different coal market reports deliver news, data and proprietary pricing to optimize coal buying and selling in Australia, China, India and South Africa:
- Australian Coal Report: a weekly summary of the latest activity in Australia’s thermal and coking coal markets
- China Coal Monthly: comprehensive analysis of China’s domestic coal market
- China Coal Daily: time-sensitive Chinese coal market news and pricing
- Coalfax: Weekly summary of international coal trade, with a focus on APAC markets
- Indian Coal Report: data and analysis of India’s growing coal, steel and power industries
- McCloskey Coal Report: bi-weekly summary of worldwide happenings in the seaborne coal market with in-depth context and analysis, including a full list of benchmark coal indices, freight rates and swaps
- South African Coal Report: vital price, trade and tender data weekly, plus port, shipping and rail statistics in South Africa’s evolving coal industry
(free trial button)
View the APAC, Africa & China Coal products fact sheet.