Whether you’re new to the world of purchasing physical fuel or would like to reinforce your skills and knowledge, Winning Fuel Buying Strategies is designed to provide you with the tools needed to succeed in this challenging and changing marketplace.
Over the 2 days of the course, you’ll have the opportunity to learn from one of the industry’s most respected experts, Dolores Santos, as she covers such key topics as:
- Understanding the fuel purchasing chain, how fuel markets operate
- The fuel price influence chain – NYMEX, spot markets, rack and retail
- Understanding fuel price benchmarks and pricing
- How to negotiate a fuel supply contract
- Renewable fuels, how they impact your business and purchasing effectively
- Managing fuel price risk and how hedging can help mitigate that risk
- Plus much, much more!
You’ll gain invaluable knowledge that you can start to use immediately, plus interact and network with your instructor and fellow participants throughout the event during a series of networking breaks and events.
Don’t miss Winning Fuel Buying Strategies – the premier fuels training course in North America!
Don’t just take our word for it…
Since 2006, over 1,000 petroleum marketers, refiners, suppliers, c-store owners, jobbers, government fuel buyers and fleet managers have graduated from Winning Fuel Buying Strategies. Here’s what they have to say:
“OPIS offers a great system for learning the basics of this industry and provides insight on how to run your fuel business.”
– Eduardo Alonson, Corporacion Liderlac SA de CV
“I would recommend this to people on all sides of the business, no matter how far invested or removed the individual may be from the actual buying of the fuel.”
– Zhanna Godkin, Supply Analyst/Wholesale Fuel, Jacobus Energy Inc
“This training de-mystifies how fuel markets work, and why. It was valuable to see the industry through the eyes of supplier, jobber, and end user.”
– Rob Collett, Procurement Manager, Midsouth Paving Inc/Oldcastle Materials
“This course provided me the tools to take back to my job and use to increase our profits AND buy smarter to reduce my customers cost.”
– Bob Celski, Account Manager, IPC