North American natural gas supply, demand and exports are charting new record-level territory in 2019 as the market shifts to a period of excess and plenty.
PointLogic and IHS Markit help consumers, producers , traders, operations staff and executives in the natural gas industry with the quickest, most accurate real-time fundamental data. It all starts at the source – detailed pipeline flow information leads to dynamic regional and sub-regional market balances which then inform price movements and near term forecasts for the Lower 48 and Canada. Join us to gain additional insights on the key trends in the market where our top analysts will provide in-depth, up-to-the-minute data and forecasts on both a national and regional basis. There’s no better way to be prepared for the changes that are taking place.
At the PointLogic Energy Briefing, we will be answering the tough questions the market faces for the close of this year and the foreseeable future:
- How high will U.S. and North America gas production reach in 2019 and 2020? Where will those record volumes go?
- Power demand and exports command more attention from the market place. Why are these elements of demand growing so fast and what is the forecast and risk factors?
- Henry Hub cash prices and the prompt month NYMEX contract have shown little strength this summer. What are the key drivers behind these moves, how long can producers hold out and where will demand kick in to raise price?
- What is the expectation for end of season storage inventories this fall and next March?
- Flow dynamics. How are regional flow dynamics changing as Northeast production has increased its reach across the lower 48 and Canada? Permian expansion is set to begin in earnest this fall. Who will win the battle for new market share in the Southeast and Midcontinent?
Check out our agenda. You’ll get deep-dive information based on PointLogic’s quantitative models and market contacts, plus forecasts and analysis from IHS Markit’s experts.
Who Should Attend?
Anyone whose job it is to make money in the natgas market, and wants to make more money, including:
- Energy Market Analysts
- System & Resource Planners
- Market Fundamentals Managers
- Regulation/Policy Makers
- Attorneys/Corporate Legal Counsel