OPIS Ethanol & Biodiesel Information Service
OPIS Ethanol & Biodiesel Information Service is the only daily source that provides accurate, up-to-the minute news, pricing and analysis for buying and supplying ethanol-blended fuel and biodiesel.
Our team of knowledgeable editors have over 150 years of combined experience and will give you the tools to succeed in today's rapidly changing renewable fuels market.
Never before have refiners, jobbers, marketers, oil companies, traders, analysts, and pricing/supply departments had such a close-up, in-depth view of the ethanol and biodiesel marketplace. With this award-winning daily electronic service you can:
- Increase your profits – buy and sell more efficiently than ever before by using a variety of price discovery tools.
- Negotiate better deals – enhance your leverage by using our trusted daily and weekly published price indexes.
- Expand your knowledge – stay on top of tax incentives, government mandates and supply/demand issues with our award-winning coverage.
- Stay competitive – our daily email news alerts and pricing assessments will give you a jump on your competition and present you with lucrative buying and selling opportunities.
If it affects the ever-expanding renewable fuels arena, you'll read about it first here. Your subscription includes:
- Real-time email alerts – covers breaking news events.
- Daily market overview – features closing spot ethanol and biodiesel assessments, RIN values and a natural gasoline (denaturant) spot snapshot.
- Weekly newsletter – includes ethanol and biodiesel news, key industry statistics and renewable fuels averages, biofuels stock performance, an Inside Washington column, a wrap-up of European, Brazilian and CBI markets, the Renewable Fuel Feedstock/Co-Product Price Index and more.
- Weekly 50+ page pricing report – rack pricing for over 90 ethanol markets and over 145 biodiesel markets.