Newsletters and News Alerts Overview
The OPIS editorial team has over 150 years of combined experienced covering the downstream industry. We provide context for market events to help you understand how a particular event may affect your company’s success.
Weekly newsletters provide fuel and oil industry news, expert commentary and analysis.
Our selection of newsletters below go beyond simple news reporting to deliver insightful analysis.
- OPIS Newsletter is a single source for downstream market news, spanning the spot, rack and retail markets and including prices for gasoline, diesel, renewable fuels, LPG/NGL, jet fuel, crude, propane, feedstocks, resid and kerosene.
- Ethanol & Biodiesel Information Service is a singular resource providing daily and weekly pricing, real-time news and expert analysis for renewable fuels markets.
- Oil Express offers fuel retailers and c-store owners/managers real-time news, insightful “how-to’s”, exclusive tips and critical market information.
- Retail Fuel Watch Newsletter provides a weekly overview of retail brand performance, profits and margins.
- The Energy Daily is a quick read providing an overview of oil, natural gas, power, nuclear and renewable industry news and trends.
- Australian Oil Market Price Report expands OPIS coverage of oil price trends to the Asia-Pacific region.
Instantly get the information you need in rapidly changing oil markets with real-time news.
The volume of online oil news is challenging to gather, digest and may not always be accurate. OPIS presents the facts, additional context and market analysis you can trust. Thanks to our unique market position and industry sources, we often scoop other media and provide unmatched perspective to our customers.
- Intraday News Alerts cover crucial refined products, LPGs and biofuels markets immediately in real-time via email or mobile app.
- The virtually real-time Refinery Maintenance Report provides up-to-date information on refinery outages (both unexpected and planned) to keep you ahead of their potential impact on supplies and prices.
Ensure compliance with federal, state and regional emissions programs
- The OPIS Fuel Regs & Specs Handbook provides state-by-state gasoline and diesel fuel specs plus information on taxes, RFG areas, RFS2 requirements, diesel specs and more. Avoid the risk of costly fines and ensure your supply contracts reference the correct fuel product.
Want to get started with OPIS news right now? Sign up for a free trial of OPIS Intraday Alerts and get real-time oil market news.
Get Real-Time News Free for 5 Days