Spot Renewable Fuels Pricing
OPIS is committed to bringing price transparency to the complex and ever-changing renewable energy and fuels market. Track spot ethanol, biodiesel, RINs, carbon and solar materials markets on a daily or weekly basis.
- OPIS Ethanol & Biodiesel Information Service is an all-in-one service for monitoring renewable ethanol and biodiesel spot pricing. You get:
- Daily biofuels pricing with spot ethanol ranges, Brazilian spot ethanol and spot SME biodiesel prices plus a corn market update.
- Weekly newsletter with spot ethanol market analysis and prices, national and regional price averages for ethanol and biodiesel fuel blends, feedstock/co-product price and Brazilian and European market coverage.
- West Coast Spot Market Report helps you track prices for renewable fuels as well as refined oil products such as gasoline, diesel and jet fuel in the highly-regulated U.S. west coast region, where OPIS is the industry price benchmark for fuel contracts.
- Full Day Refined Spot Report includes prices for renewable fuels, including ethanol, corn, soybean oil and biodiesel for markets east of the Rockies. Pricing assessments for refined oil products such as gasoline, diesel and jet fuel are also included.
- OPIS Spot Ticker shows daily closing spot ethanol prices at key markets plus intraday updates of Chicago values.
- Carbon Market Report is focused on compliance with national and regional environmental programs including the RFS2, LCFS and Cap-and-Trade with carbon credit prices respective to each program.
- Global Carbon Offsets Report is the world’s first voluntary carbon markets price report, meeting the demand for price discovery and transparency across the industry. It provides daily physical assessments for voluntary carbon offset credits and compliance carbon offset credits, including REDD+, CORSIA Eligible Offset, and California Carbon Offset credits.
- APAC Solar Weekly Report is the first solar materials report to follow IOSCO requirements for fair and transparent pricing of polysilicon, wafers, cells and module prices.
- Europe Hydrogen Report is an information service designed specifically for the green hydrogen industry in Europe. It offers three essential reports: Price Report, Projects and Policies Tracker and Quarterly Executive Summary.