The OPIS TimeSeries database allows you instant access to over 20 years of spot pricing for gasoline, diesel, and NGLs for all key U.S. markets and more than 10 years of gasoline and diesel wholesale rack prices for nearly 400 racks. Anytime. Anywhere. 24/7.
Get daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual historical prices and averages in minutes -- OPIS TimeSeries performs the calculations for you. Scan trends over days, weeks, months and years across the U.S. right from your computer.
Use it to perform charting, streaming, and regression analysis so that you can study trends for different products and markets, compare prices and analyze how suppliers price in different markets. If you're considering hedging, use the basis charts to compare your local price to the NYMEX and track the difference.
OPIS TimeSeries has invaluable benefits that you can put to use immediately! Use it to:
- Reconcile and audit invoices in a breeze.
- Analyze opportunities in new markets by charting fuel pricing data and performing regression analysis.
- Compare supplier-by-supplier prices and monitor your competition.
- Run spot-to-rack queries and arm yourself with information to increase your negotiating stance.
- Reduce your costs for storing and archiving data.
- And much, much more!
You can choose to run historical reports for:
- Wholesale Racks (gasoline, diesel, ethanol, and biodiesel blends of B20 and below)
- Refined Spot (gasoline, diesel and jet fuel)
- Residual Fuel
- NGLs (propane, butane, isobutane, natural gasoline, ethane and EP mix)