If you are letting hours go by without knowing what your competitor price moves are, you could be leaving money on the table.
By using OPIS PricePro, a real-time, online program that tracks local competitor fuel prices and margins, you can instantly react by adjusting your pricing strategies to remain profitable. Plain and simple.
The robust database behind OPIS PricePro contains nearly 140,000 retail fuel stations and provides 2 million price reports per day. By accessing this type of data online 24/7, you can quickly adjust your pricing strategies to remain competitive and profitable!
Through its very simple dashboard, you can:
- Get real-time competitor fuel prices and margins throughout the day.
- Set rules for monitoring how you want your station(s) priced against competitors.
- React instantly from alerts that tell you when your rules are violated.
- Compare competitor historical prices over the past two years.
OPIS PricePro Features:
- Web-based Service - OPIS PricePro is accessed via the internet so there is no need to download software. Its interface is neatly organized which makes learning this service a breeze. All you need is a username and password and you're set!
- Set It and Forget It Alert System - With OPIS PricePro's built-in rule system, you can set rules for how you want your station(s) priced in relationship to your competitors. For example, if you never want any of your stores priced 2cts or more above competitors, simply set a rule so that when it happens you are immediately notified. You can edit rules anytime and manage how you receive alerts (either through email, text message or within the OPIS PricePro system). This feature is truly a "set it and forget it" solution!
- Choose All Competitors in a Radius or Select Specific Rivals - Setting up your competitors in the OPIS PricePro system is quick and easy. Once entered, you can view competitors within a map or by a list. Choose either to see all competitors within any mile radius (up to 25 miles) or select certain stations within your list or by clicking the icon(s) on the map.