Retail gas and diesel pricing information from the world’s leading source.
OPIS monitors over 3.5 million gasoline and diesel prices for nearly 140,000 outlets in North America and over 250,000 stations in 38 countries across Europe, South America, Japan, Mexico and Australia. Our database includes all retailer types, from major brands to regional independents to convenience store chains, as well as supermarkets and big-box stores.
Whether you’re looking for a file of station prices throughout the day, custom pricing and margin averages or historical retail data for trend analysis OPIS has the information you need. You can also access local retail gas station pricing for Mexico through the OPIS Mexico website. OPIS also provides retail diesel prices at over 6,000 truckstops across the U.S. and Canada.
All of our retail pricing products are available for a free trial or demo.
Beat the competition with RetailSuite’s retail gas station pricing, volume and profit margin tracking tools.
Our RetailSuite of web-based solutions offer retailers, gas station owners/operators/managers, oil companies and investors detailed comparisons of station performance in real-time. These tools are easy to use and the live pricing they provide allow you to make strategic decisions faster and with more flexibility. Daily reports are also available in various formats.
- Know competing retailer’s gasoline and diesel prices. Maintain competitive prices with access to real-time gas station price changes with PricePro to determine if you need adjust your prices. The days of sending staff to drive around and manually note competitors’ prices are gone.
- We also offer a daily Retail Radius Report file with local retail gas and diesel prices sent directly to you.
- Track local competing retailer’s fuel volumes and sales. OPIS is the only source that produces a benchmark for retail station volumes. Discover and understand localized retail station sales trends, volume performance and profitability with DemandPro, an interactive online tool with sales data gathered directly from station operators.
- Or get weekly volumes sent to you in pdf format.
- Access profit margin data for retail fuel stations and brands. Get an exclusive look at margins over time with MarginPro. Compare brands and price leaders to see where your stations stack up on a regional, state, MSA or national perspective.
- Increase your station’s market share and brand power. Chart market share, outlet share, price differential and efficiency with MarketSharePro.
- Analyze how your competitors’ price fuel and how the local market reacts. Use AnalyticsPro’s trend data to leverage competitor price trends, capture market share and maximize profit margins.
Get Free RetailSuite Demo Now