OPIS is the leading source of retail fuel prices worldwide.
OPIS monitors over 3.5 million gasoline and diesel prices for nearly 140,000 outlets in North America and over 250,000 stations in 38 countries across Europe, South America, Japan, Mexico and Australia. Our database includes all retailer types, from major brands to regional independents to convenience store chains, as well as supermarkets and big-box stores.
Whether you’re looking for a file of station prices throughout the day, custom pricing and margin averages or historical retail data for trend analysis OPIS has the information you need.
OPIS also provides retail diesel prices at over 6,000 truckstops across the U.S. and Canada.
React quickly to market conditions with interactive pricing, volume and margin tools.
Our web-based solutions offer retailers, oil companies and investors detailed comparisons of station performance in real-time. These tools are easy to use and the live pricing they provide allow you to make strategic decisions faster and with more flexibility.
- The days of sending staff to drive around and manually note competitors’ prices are gone. Access real-time station price changes throughout the day to determine if you need adjust your prices.
- Gain the advantage in your market by discovering and understanding localized retail station sales trends, volume performance and profitability.
- Get an exclusive look at margins over time for competing brands and price leaders to see where your stations stack up.
- Chart critical metrics including market share, outlet share, price differential and efficiency to increase brand power in your local market.
- Analyze how your competitors’ price fuel and how the local market reacts to improve your station performance.